Wire annealing furnace is a kind of metal heat treatment process in which the workpiece is heated to a predetermined temperature, keeps it warm for a certain period of time, and then slowly cools it down. Choose metal tech as your direct annealing furnace manufacturer.
According to the heat source classification, annealing furnace mainly includes electric annealing furnace, coal annealing furnace, oil annealing furnace, gas annealing furnace, coal gas annealing furnace, LPG wire annealing furnace and hydraulic wire annealing furnace etc. Wire annealing furnace mainly includes trolley type annealing furnace, well type annealing furnace, box type annealing furnace, bell annealing furnace and continuous bright annealing furnace.
Trolley type annealing furnace is widely used in the chemical industry, petroleum, food, metallurgy, machinery, light industry, electric power, shipping, papermaking, mining, medicine, central heating, and other industrial sectors. With the development of social productivity, its applications of in various industries are becoming more and more.
Solution annealing furnace are as follows:
The application of well type annealing furnace: it is used for heat treatment of metal parts and rings at rated temperature.
The application of box annealing furnace: it is specially designed mainly used for quenching, normalizing, annealing and other conventional heat treatment of steel workpiece.
The bell type annealing furnace: it is mainly used for sheet annealing and normalizing of steel parts in natural atmosphere. Check for more bell annealing furnace process introductions.
The application of bright annealing furnace: it is used for continuous annealing of copper straight pipes (rods), annealing furnace steel pipes, aluminum pipes or coils of different specifications under controlled atmosphere.
1. The maintenance of a vacuum annealing furnace.
2. The user must always clean the iron oxide scraps and other stuffs in the wire annealing furnace. This work should be carried out at least once in two weeks.
3. The user should always inject the proper amount of engine oil into the rotating part of the wire annealing furnace bearing pedestal to ensure the flexible transmission of the rotating part.
4. If the heating element is used for a short time, it shall not be collided or twisted to avoid fracture.
5. After the electric annealing furnace has been used for a period of time, if the lining is slightly damaged (such as small cracks or falling off or loosening of refractory bricks), it can be repaired with mud.