The stainless steel wire drawing machine is mainly used for the surface treatment of metal. The machine adopts physical properties so that the performance of the workpiece does not change while the workpiece is polished. For stainless steel wire drawing machine, the following requirements need to be met during installation and use:
(1) The installation foundation of the stainless steel wire drawing machine must be very stable to avoid vibration.
(2) Before starting the machine, check the air supply and circuit conditions of the stainless steel wire drawing machine to see if there is any air leakage and water accumulation. In order to install the abrasive belt of the stainless steel wire drawing machine correctly, the lubrication level of the lifting screw of the upper and lower shafts should be tested to make sure that there is no one on the discharge, and then the machine can be turned on.
(3) Avoid frequent starting and stopping during use, which will affect the drawing effect and increase the wear of the drawing die.
(4) In the process of using stainless steel wire drawing machine, operators shall not leave their jobs at will, so as to avoid accidents.
(5) Gloves must be worn when the stainless steel wire drawing machine is operating, because the workpiece will generate high temperature during wire drawing, which can prevent finger burns and avoid affecting the surface quality of the product.
(6) The stainless steel wire drawing machine should be cleaned and maintained regularly, which can not only reduce the failure, but also prolong the service life of the machine.
(1) Check whether the lubrication level of each lubricating point of the stainless steel wire drawing machine is in place, whether the pressure of the water and gas lines is within the qualified range, and whether there is a falling wire rack on the trolley. Then pull the wire rack and the trolley to the designated position, put down the pulling claw, and connect it with the pulling claw.
(2) Turn on the power and let the AC main motor run without load for a certain period of time, and place the wire drawing die into the die box of the stainless steel wire drawing machine, and thread the wire that has been nearly tipped in advance into the mold, or pull it into it with a wire drawing pliers and press it tightly, and hang the other end of the wire drawing pliers directly above the reel. Then turn on the speed regulation, and let the drum rotate slowly for 10 to 20 turns with the traction wire.
(3) Remove the wire drawing pliers and withdraw the wire for two to three turns, manually control the air valve, let the wire pressing roller press the wire on the reel tightly, and finally pull the previously withdrawn wire to the drop frame superior. Then start the host at a slower speed, and then gradually increase the speed, and the stainless steel wire drawing machine can enter the working state normally.
(4) When the stainless steel wire drawing machine is working normally, no personnel can perform other work under the equipment. When the drop frame is full of wires, it will be stopped immediately. Then manually control the air valve to release the pressing roller, push out the trolley, lift all the wires on the drop frame, and finally push the trolley in to work again.